Lazy ladies will resort to sleeping with men and try to
defend the shameful act with poverty. Blessing is a lady who decided to be
responsible and she settle for a job, difficult as it is, rather than messing
up.
After managing to finish secondary school, Blessing is now a
full time mechanic and she’s proud of what she’s doing. This Facebook user,
Raymond Oche, who met her in Abuja shared the experience:
I met Blessing (A MECHANIC) and I was touched, by the fact
that a secondary school graduate who had no hope to further school sought to
learn mechanic for 4 years and is on her own now, a life better than anything
else that depicts high level of immorality.
As can be seen, she is changing shocks for a
Toyota Camry (muscle), and I tell you its not beans! Please share this till
someone in position or our churches or mosques finds this touching enough to
help establish her and promote what she does and encourages other women and
youth.I salute your person BLESSING.

No comments:
Post a Comment